Advance Course on Web Application Development with PHP & Laravel Framework
A brief summary
You’re here because you’re ready to start building professional, career-boosting websites or perhaps you would like to acquire a new highly valuable set of skills. Either way this is the course for you!
Welcome to The Complete Web Developer Course-Build The Next Big Thing
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, an innovator, the next Mark Zuckerberg or the next big startup just waiting to happen, here you’ll find everything you need to get up and coding. In this course, you will learn the advance of coding.
From zero to a hundred in a month.
What else makes my course different? It’ll take you from beginner to expert in just 3 months! We will only teach you what you need to know and nothing more. We know that your time is precious to you and that you want to get up and running as soon as possible. We designed this course to do just that!
Register the Course today and revolutionize your learning. Effortlessly embed the fundamentals. Start building powerful cash-earning websites today—and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities tomorrow.
What else will you get?
- A friendly, informal community to support you every step of the way
- Lifetime support
- Hands-on learning to lock that knowledge in
- A deep understanding of how to code, design and build powerful web application
- Live project at LAB
- Stop waste time learning from out-of-date books, clunky and expensive online courses and YouTube videos! Learn the smart way with industry leader.
What are the requirements?
- You need to know basic web design knowledge to begin.
- Have a computer with Internet
- Be ready to learn an insane amount of awesome stuff
What am I going to get from this course?
Laravel is a powerful PHP framework with a very small footprint, built for PHP coders who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications. If you’re a developer who lives in the real world of shared hosting accounts and clients with deadlines, and if you’re tired of ponderously large and thoroughly undocumented frameworks, then Laravel might be a good fit.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is perfect for beginners with basic programming knowledge.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about web development, regardless of previous experience
- If you want to take ONE COURSE to learn everything you need to know about web development or web application development, take this course
- communication and communication design, but sometimes the term “graphic design” is used interchangeably with these due to overlapping skills involved.
- PHP is a widely-used, open source scripting language
- It is deep enough to run the largest social network (Facebook)!
- It can generate dynamic page content
- It runs on various platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
- It supports a wide range of databases.
- It is powerful enough to be at the core of the biggest blogging system on the web (WordPress)!
- It is also easy enough to be a beginner’s first server side language!
- It can create, open, read, write, delete, collect, encrypt and close files on the server
- It is compatible with almost all servers used today (Apache, IIS, etc.)
- Its free to download, easy to learn and runs efficiently on the server side
At BEACON IT we’ll take you through the learning process from beginning to end, basic concept, programming theory, object oriented programming and studio skills at every step. Follow the links below for a more detailed look at what you will learn.
- Programming theory
- Practical work
- Individual out of 15 projects
What Will I Learn?
- Practice your new skills with new challenges (solutions included)
- Organize and structure your imaginations using software patterns like modules
- Get friendly and fast support in the course Q&A
- Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for all projects