There are many high-level languages. Python is one of the easiest languages to learn and use, while at the same time being very powerful. It is used by many of the most highly productive professional programmers. A few of the places that use Python extensively are Google, the New York Stock Exchange, Industrial Light and Magic. Python is used in different types of domains such as Big Data, Data Analysis, Rich Web and Internet Development, Game and 3D Graphics, Software Development, Database Access and so on.
Some Important Points in This Course:
This course will cover the installation, configuration, development and deployment of Python Programming Language and build Web Sites using the python. About 50% of the time will be instructor presentation and about 50% will be hands on labs.
Who can attend?
Python is widely used in a diverse range of works, from web, to network, to application. Due to its diversity, it is as helpful for fresh graduates, as it is to an experienced. Python has a range of libraries, very suitable for data analysis and plotting, therefore people working in the field of statistics and data analytics can be greatly benefitted from the course. Also, with the advantage of easy syntax, fresh graduates usually find it easy to learn. Along with the programming knowledge, this segment of participants will gain an insight on the technologies used in real life. Having knowledge in programming language is preferable but not mandatory.
- Learn to Design and develop web application in python.
- Learn to design database with proper planning and documentation.
- Learn to do object oriented programming, network programming, XML programming,
- Use different types of APIs and web services, unit testing, parser programming.
- Very helpful for people working in the field of data analysis, Web mapping
- Learn to Design Principle, Version control, Project Management Method for Professional Work.
This course will cover the installation, configuration, development and deployment of Python Programming Language and build Web application using the python. About 50% of the time will be instructor presentation and about 50% will be hands on labs.
What Will You Learn?
- Practice your new skills with new challenges (solutions included)
- Organize and structure your imaginations using software patterns like modules
- Get friendly and fast support in the course Q&A
- Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for all projects