- Creating a HTML page, HTML Tags, Paragraph & Text Formatting
- Lists, Horizontal Ruling lines, HTML Color, Background Color
- Specifying Font Information, Formatting Tags
- HTML Elements, HTML Attributes, HTML Headings, HTML Paragraphs, HTML Hyper links
- HTML Table, Table & Data Alignment Options, Table Cell Spacing & Padding, Changing Table Height & Width of Table Elements
- Links, Anchor Tag, HTML Lists & Blocks, HTML Forms & Media
- HTML Layout, HTML Form, Form Overview
- Marquee Tag, HTML Iframes, Create Interactive Button
- List Background Using Images, Make menu Button Using HTML code & Image, HTML span tag
- HTML5 Media, HTML5 Video, HTML5 Audio
A brief summary
After finishing this Responsive Web Design and Front-end Development training course, you can build an interactive website And will be able to work Freelancing Marketplace as a Responsive Web Designer.
This training class is 90% hands-on, 10% lecture. Students learn by doing, with immediate opportunities to apply the material they learn to real-life project.
- Introduction to CSS, External Style Sheet, Internal Style Sheet, Inline Style, Multiple Style Sheet, CSS Syntax, CSS Id & Class, CSS Selectors, CSS1 vs CSS2 vs CSS3, The Cascade & Styling
- The letter-spacing Property, The word-spacing Property, Text Align Property, Line Height Property, Background-URL, Background-Position, Background-Repeat, Specificity & Validating your CSS
- CSS boxes, Column Layout, CSS Border, Outline, Margin & Padding
- CSS Floating & Positioning, CSS Dimension & Display CSS Align, Pseudo-class, Pseudo-element &Navigation Bar, CSS Image Gallery, Opacity, Sprites &Media Types
- CSS3 Round Corners, CSS3 Font-face, CSS3 Transparency and Semi-transparency CSS3 Box Shadow & Text Shadow, CSS3 Transitions, Transform & Gradient
- Responsive Web Design using CSS LESS Frame Work
- Introduction to SASS, what is the difference with normal CSS, what are the benefits of using SASS Installing SASS and creating SCSS files and converting to CSS files.
- Introduction to Media Query, media query syntax, how to use media query to make a HTML file to responsive.
- Introduction to percentage based element displaying, positioning and alignments. How percentage features will make a HTML responsive.
- Introduction to responsive HTML, where and when to use it and benefits of making responsive HTML.
- Introduction to JQuery, syntax and how to write code in jQuery.
- Using jQueryto handle and control DOM elements CSS to change element behavior in client side.
- What is jQuery plugins, where to get these and how and why to use these.
- Practical and Project Assignments for making some small animations with element traversing options.