A brief summary
The main focus of this course is Object Oriented Design and Coding. But as the same time it focuses on C# language, database design, ASP.Net, MVC, Unit Testing etc. as though trainees could easily enter in job market after completing this training successfully. There are several class tests, lab test and a project work to verify your learning and understanding.
At BEACON IT we’ll take you through the design process from beginning to end, integrating idea generation, technical knowledge, design theory and studio skills at every step. Follow the links below for a more detailed look at what you will learn.
- Design Theory
- Practical work
- Individual out of 15 projects
- Scalability, Load Balancing and Scaling On-Premises Services with Distributed Cache
- Windows Azure Caching, Caveats of Scaling Services and Scaling Globally
- Designing and Extending WCF Services and Applying Design Principles to Service Contracts
- Handling Distributed Transactions and Extending the WCF Pipeline
- Building Responsive Pages in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Developing Secure Sites and State Management